- 2.1 miles of paved, road-separated pathway for non-motorized use
- ADA Accessible
- Mostly flat topography, rural character, working agricultural fields
- Major cross street references: Dexter-Chelsea Road at Freer Road and Dexter Chelsea Road at North Lima Center Road
- Trail runs parallel to the Amtrak railroad tracks
- Trail not maintained during the winter
- View Interactive Map Instructions
Directions and Parking
Recommended parking for this trail segment can be found at the following location:
The City of Chelsea offers many public parking options.
Project construction/completion updates
Pre-construction has begun on a 1.5 Mile segment from Dancer Road east to Wylie Road to be built on property acquired by HWPI in 2019
The tree removal work has been completed and construction on the trail project should start later this summer and finish up this fall.
Trail Access and Description
This scenic 2.1 mile segment of the B2B Trail runs parallel to the railroad and Dexter-Chelsea Road between Freer Road and North Lima Center Road. Trail users will enjoy a private, mostly flat segment with beautiful farmland views. This segment connects with the city of Chelsea where visitors can enjoy plenty of dining, entertainment, and shopping options.
This trail is owned and maintained by the Washtenaw County Parks & Recreation Commission.